You are here
Book a Reservation at Rustica Steakhouse
Voted Best Steak in Alberta 2014 by Open Table
If ever there was a place for a perfectly prepared, thick and mouth-watering 100% Canadian Prime steak, this is it. 100% Canadian Prime represents the top 0.3% of beef in Canada and is renowned for its outstanding flavor and tenderness and is cooked to a tee. It’s the only beef we serve! All our steaks are prepared with house made steak seasoning and finished under a 1500 degree broiler.
Tempt your taste buds after an exhilarating day on the course or a relaxing day outdoors. Whatever your gastronomic craving might be, from traditional to exotic, Rustica at Silvertip Resort is the perfect choice.
Rustica is currently closed for renovations
See you in April!
To make a reservation, please call 877-877-5444
Book a Reservation at Stoney’s Bar & Grill
A more informal dining experience
Join us for casual dining at Stoney’s Bar & Grill. Fantastic fairway and mountain views await you! Stoney’s is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy lunch, dinner and a hot or a cold drink. During golf season, breakfast is also served and nothing beats our amazing cobblestone wrap around patio. The beautiful marble top bar is well stocked with an impressive array of wines, beer, scotches and more.
The Silvertip Wine Menu
Learn more about Silvertip's Wine Menu with the Sommelier App
Sommelier Wine Menus delivers wine profile information like never before:
- See real time updates of all the wine featured by some of the most award-winning restaurants
- View detailed history and tasting notes of each wine (each wine is paired specifically with the restaurants food menu by an accredited Sommelier)
- View the history of each winery and how it got established
- Find a specific wine quickly by using numerous filters for Varietal, Country, Region, Year, or Keyword
- Try wines that you will not find anywhere else; each restaurant has specific wines that are not available in any local wine and spirits store
- Learn about hundreds of wines before you visit